Website Globe 24-7
Globe 24-7 in partnership with a key mining client are working together to source experienced and qualified Site Services Manager for their team on site. The roster will be 6/3.
The Site Services Manager position (back to back) is accountable for managing all aspects of site services at the Mine Camp.
The Site Service Manager will play a pivotal leadership role, whilst being responsible for planning and coordinating essential services at site, including but not limited to camp facilities, logistics, warehousing, safety, contractor management etc. to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Camp and Mine Site.
- Oversee and manage the maintenance, upkeep and development of all site facilities, including offices, accommodation, and recreational areas.
- Ensure the timely provision of site facilities and utilities to support the requirements of the operations.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure optimal performance and reliability of equipment and infrastructure.
- Coordinate with maintenance teams to schedule repairs, inspections, and preventive maintenance activities.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety regulations and company policies.
- Implement and maintain safety programs, conducting regular inspections and audits to identify and mitigate potential hazards.
- Work collaboratively with procurement to ensure suppliers and vendors deliver goods and services in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinate with external contractors
- Trade qualified, or tertiary educated in a related field (asset management, engineering etc.)
- Ten (10) years’ + experience in similar leadership role.
- Mining experience essential, in a large scale project.
- Start-up experience essential, especially in remote environments, leading a team of other country nationals.
The position offers a competitive remuneration package.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document