Website Globe 24-7
Globe 24-7 in partnership with a key mining client are working together to source experienced and qualified Safety Advisor for their team . The roster will be 6/3.
The Safety Advisor is accountable for promoting a culture of safety and ensuring compliance with all relevant safety regulations and industry best practices. Embedded within the safety department, this is an operationally focused position that works seamlessly with the head of department to coach, develop and mentor the team in all aspects of safety and wellbeing.
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational health and safety, engineering, or a related field (preferred).
- Trade qualified, or tertiary educated in a related field (asset management, engineering etc.)
- Proven experience as a Safety Advisor in the Gold mining industry only .
- In-depth knowledge of safety regulations, standards, and best practices specific to mining operations.
- Strong understanding of risk assessment methodologies and hazard identification techniques.
The position offers a competitive remuneration package.
- Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document