Website Globe 24-7
Globe 24-7 in partnership with a key mining client are working together to source experienced and qualified Maintenance manager on the site. The roster will be 6/3.
The Maintenance Manager position is accountable for ensuring safe and effective maintenance practices and outcomes at the Mine Site for all mobile plant and equipment.
Building and leading the maintenance department, this position will establish maintenance strategies to ensure all equipment is maintained to a safe and appropriate operational standard, meeting quality standards, complying with processes and standard operating procedures, and utilising appropriate systems to ensure operational outcomes are met.
- Trade qualified, or tertiary educated in a related field (asset management, engineering etc.)
- Twelve (12) years’ + experience in similar leadership role.
- Mining experience essential, in a large scale project.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience with variety of OEM equipment
- Start-up experience essential, especially in remote environments, leading a team of other country nationals.
The position offers a competitive remuneration package.
- Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document