Globe 24-7 is pleased to announce the release of the company’s Quarterly HR Newsletter – Issue 6. Curated for HR professionals, each edition reports on HR trends, topics and issues within the global mining industry.
Released on the 3rd of January 2020, the sixth issue features topics that include:
- Assessment Tool Review: The Dover Test
- Professionals in Practice: Interview – Alfredo Mendizabal
- Executive Interview: Jonathan Awde
- Book Review: “Principles – Building Culture and Accountability”
- Executive Introduction: Drew Cronin
- In Focus – Technology and Tax: Challenges Facing the Ghanaian Mining Industry
Click here to subscribe to Globe 24-7’s Quarterly HR Newsletter to stay up-to-date with HR topics within the global resources industry.
Issue 7 – April 2020
Issue 8 – July 2020
Issue 9 – October 2020
About Globe 24-7
Globe 24-7 (Globe) has been conducting human resources consulting and search assignments for local and international mining, power and energy companies around the world for over a decade. Globe has offices in the major markets of the world to ensure consulting assignments and search campaigns are effectively managed at both site and corporate locations and has grown internationally to now service small, mid-tier and large-scale companies through its project recruitment, search, HR consulting and HR Systems divisions.