Globe 24-7 is an internationally renowned Executive Search and Recruitment company, working with the mining industry globally. We are actively supporting our client who is seeking 3 Senior IT Project Managers, who will cover individual workstreams for an ongoing ERP implementation. This is a residential contract for 18 months in Madagascar. Competitive benefits, regular return travel and salary on offer.
The IT Project Manager provides leadership and project management for a key workstream, through to go-live and post go-live into support. Workstreams included are below:
- Core HR, Talent Management and Recruitment
- Business Intelligence and Dynamic Performance Management
- Core ERP – Finance, SCM, Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for management and delivery of ERP projects to ensure on time and high quality delivery
- Managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Proactively working with internal teams, business analysts and external suppliers to understand project objectives
- Oversees project management to go-live and into support
- More than 10 years of experience within IT innovation, ERP implementation or similar
- More than 5 years of experience in project management
- Good listening skills, ability to understand and imagine customer needs that are not articulated
- Good problem solving skills, creative and imaginative
- Strong project management skills
The position offers a competitive remuneration package. Roles are on a residential basis for 18 months. Lodgings are modern and secure. Return flights and generous holiday included.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume.