Website Globe 24-7
Globe 24-7 in partnership with a key client is working together to source experienced and qualified talent for their global EPCM organization. We are actively recruiting an experienced Package Manager who will provide engineering package support to the Site Construction Manager, from design to handover.
The role is for a Package Manager who will provide engineering package support with shaft maintenance including examination, repairs, bunton and guide replacement.
- Experience with Bulkheads including material tips and substations.
- Engineering interface experience working with multidisciplinary engineers, including civils, structural, mechanical, electrical, I&C.
- Underground infrastructure experience including construction maintenance with crushers, dewatering pumps, stations conveyors.
- Full cycle of project management, including budgeting, implementation of schedules, preparing method statements.
- Undertaking risk assessments, providing progress reports (internal and external)
- Contracts management.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is required
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience in mining shaft and underground construction experience essential
- Project Management Certificate or similar is highly advantageous
- Prior experience in EPCM / EPC environment is essential
- Own transport is required to travel to site
- Heat Tolerance fitness is required
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional planning, organizational, attention to detail skills
The position offers a competitive remuneration package. Lodgings are modern and secure.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume.