Website Globe 24-7
We have partnered with a Global Mining & Metals business looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Drafter. This role is a permanent role based residentially in South Australia that will offer great organisational incentives and career progression.
- The role is single point of contact for all Mechanical drawing related matters.
- Responsible to apply, modify and maintain appropriate design standards and procedures.
- Uploading and managing of drawings & design documentation into DMS system.
- Reviewing and checking, through field verification, of redline drawings and create up-to-date native files.
- Undertake Mechanical/Structural design or drafting work on projects.
- 3D Modelling and drawing generation from model.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and value adding in both the drafting solution and design to meet the project scope requirements.
- Audit designs on an as required basis to ensure that standards and procedures are applied consistently.
- Upkeep of site critical drawings, including but not limited to main Process Flow Diagrams, Utilities drawings, Plant layout drawing, etc
- Associate diploma or Mechanical trade qualification.
- + 5 years relevant experience in the mining, processing & refining industries.
- Professional Experience – Detail drafting using Microstation V8/AutoCAD 2012.
- Demonstration experience in drafting design and management
- Proficient user of DMS module in SAP
- Thorough knowledge of OH&S Statutory Requirements
If you are seeking your next career move that will offer you a great culture and career progression, please apply with your updated CV.