Website Globe 24-7
Globe 24-7 in partnership with their clients is in search of a Field Validation Technician for their mining operation in Labrador City, Canada. The successful candidate will be working on a rotation basis.
The Field Validation Technician will be responsible for ensuring site-based validation teams’ activities for client assets are completed safely, as per schedule, and to a high quality. They will contribute to the success of the broader work management initiative by applying their technical and practical expertise within the field validation team to deliver high quality outputs, planning day to day activities form site team and reporting on site teams weekly progress.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
The Field Validation Technician will perform the following duties:
- Work with site teams to ensure work is carried out safely and to budget and schedule.
- Positively support the culture to ensure a safe, productive, quality, sustainable and disciplined approach to work.
- Facilitates workshops, focus group discussion and one-on-one sessions with key site stakeholders to gather information required to meet project deliverables.
- Perform field asset data validations with photographic supporting evidence and capturing all required asset characteristics.
- Key site point of contact for client site stakeholders to resolve issues and challenges regarding field validation activities.
- Assist with planning for asset data validation activities by –
- Logically grouping assets by areas and asset classes to facilitate collection efficiencies.
- Reconciling various asset lists to ensure all relevant assets are identified and validated.
- Create, maintain, and resolve punch list items according to delivery schedules.
- Support in the quality deliverables & timely delivery of projects and reports.
- Cultivate positive relationships through effective communication, feedback, and consultation.
- Accept accountability for performance by ensuring quality of tasks, services, and advice.
- Support continuous improvement of systems and processes that are core to enabling effectiveness and efficiency.
- Experience in asset data verification, collection, and analysis techniques.
- Experience in mining and resources sector.
- A maintenance or engineering (Mech/Elec) background in Fixed Plant Processing would be advantageous.
- Has a good knowledge in Asset Management and Maintenance principles
- Understanding of Master Data Standards and Processes.
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office knowledge is desirable.
The position offers a competitive remuneration package. This is initially a 3-month contract, with possibility of extension to a 1-year contract based on performance.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document. Please note, that due to the number of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.