Website Globe 24-7
Globe 24-7 in partnership with a key client is working together to source experienced and qualified talent for their mining operation in Africa. We are actively recruiting an experienced Chartered Accountant to track and report capital expenditures to project owners, budget/forecast capital projections, review financial analysis and modelling for requested spend.
The role is a Chartered Accountant responsible for implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly financial reports.
- Undertaking financial audits.
- Providing financial advice. Report and explain mining production activity in conjunction the Mine General Manager
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking, and process analysis
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team
- Implement accounting systems and processes
- Reconcile income statements
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Analysing risk.
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts information.
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting, Finance, or related field or equivalent experience
- Chartered Accountant certification is mandatory (Essential)
- SAP experience is highly preferred.
- French language skills essential (spoken, written, read)
The position offers a competitive remuneration package. Lodgings are modern and secure.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.