RPO Search Consultant (1 year contract)
A great opportunity for an experienced English-speaking Recruiter to join our international team of dedicated professionals.
About Globe 24-7
Globe 24-7 is an international Human Resources consulting company supporting the mining sector. We are looking to add a Search Consultant for a RPO project in Madagascar, to be based offsite (working remotely) - to deliver and execute a recruitment strategy for our client.
As a Recruiter you can expect to work hard remotely, be required to travel locally and be well rewarded for your success. If you are enthusiastic, organized and dedicated to delivering a quality experience to the Client and Candidates - then we may be a good match.The Role
Reporting to the Project Manager , you will be responsible for:
- Participating in job debriefs with Hiring Managers
- Conducting candidate searches utilizing direct reach-outs, ATS systems, candidate search engines and others
- Managing and tracking the status of a portfolio of vacancies
- Frequently updating the Lead Recruiter with the statuses of open position
- Communicating effectively with the team
- Creating Talent Pipelines / Pools based on client forecasts
- Filtering candidates according to established profiles
- Booking and facilitating both interviews with candidates and Hiring Managers
- Creating and adjusting job adverts as and when required
- Applying assessments
- Presenting of weekly progress reports
First and foremost, we look for enthusiastic and results driven people who love to work hard and can display the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years in a recruitment position
- Experience within the Mining, Oil & Gas, Energy, Construction, Petroleum, Engineering or Agricultural Industries is essential
- Previous experience recruiting locally and internationally
- Knowledge of end to end recruitment lifecycle and processes
- Excellent organizational, computer and communication skills are essential
- Flexible with a high capacity to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Willingness to travel domestically
- Experience in a Recruitment Management, Candidate Tracking System or database application
- Well-developed communication skills in English is required. French is advantageous
- Experience working in remote places would be an advantage.
- Previous experience working on an RPO project would be an advantage.
This is a fixed-term contract opportunity to commence immediately. The Recruiter will be based in home country working remotely but will be required to travel to site at the Client's request. The Rewards
- The position offers a competitive remuneration package, a fast-paced recruitment environment and great diversity in the portfolio of roles.
- Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.