Mining Inventory Jobs (Anticipatory/Talent Pool) Canada Closing date:
27-06-2021 – 11:59pm EST Who can apply:
Residents in Canada and Canadian citizens living abroad.
Apply Online with your resume Overview
Globe 24-7 is the international leader in Mining Recruitment & HR Consulting. Operating from 15 countries and supporting mining organizations in nine languages. Globe has delivered over 150 Human Resource Consulting assignments and worked with over 40,000 candidates across 33 jurisdictions. Intent of the process
The intent of this process is to establish a pool of fully qualified candidates for future needs. The pool may be used to staff similar positions on a permanent (indeterminate) or temporary basis (specified period appointment).
We invite you to apply to our future opportunities in Canada in the following fields:
Requirements (The following may be assessed at a later date)
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Geologist Engineer/Technician
- Maintenance Technician
- Metallurgical Technician
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Technical Services
- Lab Technician
- Mill Operator – CIL experience prefered
- Water Treatment Plant
- Warehouse technicians
- Heavy equipment mechanic (Caterpillar)
- Environmental department (Engineers and Technicians)
- Security department (officers)
- Site services (general labour)
- Red Seal Certification is mandatory for the trades positions
- Red Seal Certification Apprentices are welcome to apply.
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience in mining is not mandatory, but it is an asset.
- Experience in construction, oil & gas, maintenance is desirable.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to perform physical labour outside in different weather conditions.
- Graduation with a degree from a recognized post –secondary institution in an engineering specialty relevant to the duties of the position.
- Occupational Certification: Eligibility for certification as a professional engineer in Canada with specialization in an engineering specialty relevant to the position.
Globe 24-7 is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that reflects the Canadians we serve. We promote employment equity. We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Apply online at globe24-7.com/job-search