Globe24-7 in partnership with their client, are working together to source a Principal Asset Management officer to work in their corporate office in Perth, Western Australia. The role
We are seeking a Principal Asset Management
officer to work in the client’s corporate office in Perth, Western Australia. In this role you will define, implement, and maintain the client’s Asset Management Strategy and seek to monitor and continuously improve asset performance.
The role will involve:Technical Accountabilities:
- Driving safety leadership through nurturing a safe work culture, ensuring conditions for a safe work practices and demonstrating visual safety leadership
- Ensuring all work compiles with relevant Company policy and statutory requirements including health and safety, environment and agreement with landowners/communities
- Developing the Group Asset Management framework/strategy including standards, guides and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining Group standards for key asset management practices.
- Identifying and sharing industry asset management best practice and driving continuous improvement.
- Providing asset management support to site General Managers and operational managers as required.
- Reviewing and assisting with the development of site asset management strategies in consultation with site-based asset managers.
- Monitoring and reviewing key asset management performance metrics and identifying opportunities to continuously improve performance in areas such as reliability and life cycle cost.
- Keeping abreast of new trends and technology in asset management to identify new opportunities to implement these into the business.
- Providing relevant reports on Group asset management as required.
- Managing the effective use of available resources in support of the development and delivery of Mining Engineering Standards and Technical Support
- Contributing to the development of capability within the Department.
- Building and developing maintenance and engineering personnel through mentoring and identifying development opportunities and assisting with succession planning with the site management team.
- Ensuring own work performance meets all role requirements; and taking appropriate professional development actions.
- Managing outputs and development of the asset management related people within the business.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience in maintenance and asset management
- Experience in the selection, implementation and use of Maintenance Planning, Asset Management and Contractor Management software
- Extensive experience in maintenance and asset analytical tools (AMT, SAP, Etc)
- Experience in constructing maintenance budgets
- Project Management experience
If you are seeking a role that provides the opportunity to continuously monitor and improve asset performance, please apply online before the advertised application closing date, preferably as a Microsoft Word Document.
If you have any questions or enquiries regarding the role, please feel free to reach out to Hannah Duffy on +61 413 601 891 or firstname.lastname@example.org