We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager with plant experience (mechaical or chemical) to join an operation in East Africa.
Our client is a well-established and respected mining owner who have an operational mineral mine in East Africa.Responsibilities:
Reporting into the General Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing various plant operations for a mineral mining operation. You would focus on developing the local leadership personnel through an intensive leadership programme, encouraging them to take control to empower them in understanding their potential, while also learning from their decisions and any consequences they are faced with.Requirements:
- Mechanical or Metallurgical degree or diploma
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Extensive mentoring and coaching of multi-cultural teams
- African expat experience with strong cultural awareness and respect
- Proven longevity within companies (+3 years)
- Maintaining and optimising HSE standards
- Experienced managing multiple plants
- Plant operations background
- Ability to be a Patient & Versatile Leader
- FIFO Roster: 8/3 + Annual Leave
- This position offers a competitive remuneration package and an excellent opportunity for a professional to further their career within a reputable organisation and added STI/LTI benefits.
- Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.