Globe24-7 in partnership with their client, is working together to source an experienced Planning & Scheduling Engineer for their underground mine site in Western Australia. The role
We are seeking an Planning & Scheduling Engineer
to work on the underground mine site located in Western Australia. This role will be heavily focused on the planning and scheduling of the underground mine, level layouts and production stoping. This role works on an 8/6 roster from Perth.
The role will involve:
- Assist with the design, planning and scheduling tasks for the underground mine
- Undertake scheduling tasks in the 12 week to 12 month budget space
- Assist with short term planning (1-4 weeks)
- Review and implement designs for underground lateral, decline and vertical development
- Oversee planning and scheduling procedures
- Conduct underground inspections against the design work
- Backfill planning
- A team focused approach to all tasks at hand
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with varying skillsets.
- 2+ years experience post graduation and ideally 1+ years in an underground operation including haulage, mine services, drilling and charging
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering capacity or similar
- Experience utilising various mining software’s including Deswik
- Previous experience creating mine plans and schedules (12 weeks)
- National Police Clearance (current)
- Dangerous Goods Security Clearance (current)
- Current “C” Class Drivers Licence (manual)
- WA Underground Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency – desirable
- WA First Class Mine Managers Certification – desirable
If you are seeking an exciting and challenging role in a supportive team environment, please apply online before the advertised application closing date, preferably as a Microsoft Word Document.
If you have any questions or enquiries regarding the role, please feel free to reach out to Hannah Duffy on +61 413 601 901 or firstname.lastname@example.org