Ambatovy Joint Venture operation in Madagascar, is recruiting an experienced Head of Business Partner who will be required to assist with the planning and to oversee coordination of Service Providers/Contractors. The Company
Ambatovy Joint Venture in partnership with Globe 24-7, are working together to source experienced and qualified talent for their existing world class lateritic nickel processing facilities and mining operation in Madagascar. Ambatovy Joint Venture is committed to create lasting prosperity for all stakeholders and contribute significantly to sustainable development in Madagascar.The Role
This position reports to the Hiring leader and is required to assist with planning and oversee coordination of service-providing-contractors for the timely execution of all routine outages and major shutdowns and to assist the area maintenance teams to address backlog issues.Responsibilities
- Execute all routine outages and major shutdowns. Major outages include outages such as HPAL Autoclaves, Acid Plants and Total Plant shutdowns.
- Support the Area Maintenance Superintendents to address backlog issues.
- Accountable for the performance and general management/administrative activities for their area in the execution of activities.
- Assist in development of succession plans to promote the skill level of nationals through the organization as the organization continues to grow.
- Accountable for meeting budget targets that are set in your area of responsibility, reporting, and developing short-term & mid-term strategic plans for continuous improvement.
- Work closely with Planning teams to support planning/scheduling and resource loading.
- Responsible for the continuous adherence to, and improvement of team safety processes and activities to secure world class occupational health and safety performance.
- Prepare end of shift reports to ensure handover continuity.
- Applicable Engineering degree or relevant equivalent diploma and experience.
- Technical background with at least 10 – 15 years’ field experience.
- Strong familiarity with mechanical & electrical equipment.
- Strong familiarity with maintenance best practices.
- Sound understanding of working at heights and scaffolding.
- Management of a multidiscipline workforce with multiple customers.
- Excellent planning and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity in project management, and contract management.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.