Globe24-7 is recruiting an experienced Mobile Maintenance Senior Supervisor, Trainer for our client, a multi-asset gold operator in the African region. The Role:
The Mobile Maintenance Senior Supervisor, Trainer is primarily responsible to develop, coach and train a team of national Mechanics, Auto Electricians and Operators to ensure the safe, efficient, accurate and cost-effective mechanical maintenance of the mobile equipment fleet, by providing daily supervision of staff and training on all technical areas of the plant. Responsibilities:
- The Mobile Maintenance Senior Supervisor, Trainer will be responsible to:
- Develop the standard operating procedures, processes and systems to lead the workshop maintenance team.
- Monitor the performance of all the maintenance personnel in the shop and field, to execute and supervise all the maintenance repairs planned, and unplanned.
- Train the maintenance personnel under your supervision to provide a safe, efficient and effective work place.
- Develop training and induction programs to effectively support maintenance personnel.
- Continually look to improve plant performance, availability and efficiency.
- Oversee shift planning activities for the team.
- Participate in the technical and performance evaluation of their subordinates, and provide constructive feedback to improve their competency.
- Record all activities reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in Mobile Maintenance field with previous experience as Supervisor, Trainer.
- Trade Certificate equivalent to a minimum of 5 years in an apprenticeship program for a Heavy Equipment Fitter or Mechanic.
- French language skills desired, not essential.
- Previous experience in West Africa essential.
- Experience in systematic coaching and training of employees in developing country.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation and build effective relationships and networks.
- Possesses strong influencing skills and the ability to develop an effective team.
- Demonstrates strong conceptual skills and be capable of developing lateral and practical solutions.
- Ability to respond to a changing work environment.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- A reputation for integrity and ethics.
- Knowledge of maintenance policies and procedures.
The position offers a competitive remuneration package. Contact Us:
Please apply by directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document..