Superintendent Mine Maintenance Planning
Ambatovy Joint Venture operation in Madagascar, is recruiting an experienced Superintendent Mine Maintenance Planning to lead the maintenance planning teams to achieve world class maintenance standards in maintenance planning, scheduling and performance management (which are critical components of world class maintenance and essential for successful management of the mobile mining fleet and fixed plant asset availability). The Company
Ambatovy Joint Venture in partnership with Globe 24-7, are working together to source experienced and qualified talent for their existing world class lateritic nickel processing facilities and mining operation in Madagascar. Ambatovy Joint Venture is committed to create lasting prosperity for all stakeholders and contribute significantly to sustainable development in Madagascar. The Role
The Superintendent Mine Maintenance Planning will ensure that all work is consistently planned, prepared, scheduled, executed, evaluated and recorded. The goal is to improve equipment availability, and therefore production capacity, whilst decreasing maintenance costs. The Responsibilities
- Promotes safe work practices per AMSA Health and Safety program.
- Implement agreed Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) improvement initiatives.
- Development of a safety focused high performance team aligning asset management plan and operation strategies with a focus to execution of a planned competency development and succession development of Malagasy Nationals.
- Development and implementation of RCM focused maintenance strategies with a focus on continuous improvement with deliverables aligned with agreed KPI.
- Developing and managing maintenance budgets.
- Interface and liaise with IT to develop EAM, including modifications, upgrades and programming requirements.
- Integrate all EAM functionality into the planning of weekly, monthly, yearly and long term plans.
- Identify maintenance planning improvement initiatives and implement in conjunction with maintenance management.
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma is required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ progressive experience in the field of maintenance planner/scheduler
- Proficient in CMMS (computerized maintenance management systems).
- Knowledge of reliability centred maintenance (RCM) and total productive maintenance (TPM) principles, techniques and practices.
- Experience in similar industrial environment
- Demonstrated technical leadership to have developed and implemented RCM based maintenance strategies in a continuously operating process industry
- Demonstrated management capability to lead a multi-level and multi-cultural team
- Demonstrated coaching and mentoring skills in remote areas
- Fluent in English and knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Adaptability to lead a multi linguistic, multi culture organization in a remote place
The position offers a competitive remuneration package. Lodgings are modern and secure. Contact Us
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.