Globe 24-7 is in search of a Recruitment Consultant to work in the Asia Pacific market with experience in recruitment and selection, preferably in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Energy, Petroleum, Construction, engineering or similar industries. The selected candidate must be able to successfully work under pressure to provide nothing short of the best service to our clients as part of a team or autonomously.
An international leader in HR and Recruitment (Search, RPO and Recruitment) within the global mining and resources sector, Globe 24-7 is experiencing sustained and exciting growth across all regions. If you are enthusiastic, organised and dedicated to delivering a quality experience to Clients and Candidates then we may be a good match.
At Globe we believe that service is what differentiates us from competitors, we do not cold call and none of our staff are "salespeople". We establish long-term relationships and believe that a win-win is the only acceptable outcome. Operating from 15 countries and supporting mining organisations in nine languages, Globe has delivered over 150 Human Resource Consulting assignments and worked with over 30,000 candidates across 33 jurisdictions.
The Recruitment Consultant - Asia Pacific is responsible for building strong relationship-based project recruitment and searches culture in the mining industry.
- Ability to work in a service-oriented approach
- Track candidates previously interviewed and selected by clients
- Work with our clients to assist their Search needs as required
- Interview candidates
- Prepare candidate short-lists and reports
- Assist in contract negotiations, employee offers & contract preparations as required
- Expand Client Base through industry contacts, marketing campaigns, events, etc
- Conduct candidate searches on various sources of recruitment
- Assist in the creation and modifications of job descriptions
- Design of customised questionnaires per role
- Presentation of weekly progress reports and creation of weekly work plans
- Ability to follow a process and direction
As a successful candidate it is essential that you possess the following skills, experience and competencies:
- Professional in Business Administration, HR, Psychology or related career
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in recruitment and selection
- Ability to successfully manage recruitment sources
- Strong commitment to delivering results for both client and candidates
- Experience in the mining, oil & gas or construction industry would be an asset
- Experience working in recruitment processes for mining companies is desirable
- Knowledge of administrative processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (essential requirement)
- Willingness to travel domestically and overseas as required
- Excellence in customer service and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Flexible with a high capacity for influence and the ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
The position offers a competitive remuneration package.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document