A well-known worldwide Company is currently searching for an experienced Information Management Analyst to provide expertise and support different projects.
Our client is one of the world's largest global natural resources company. Globe 24-7 has been selected to source the aforementioned position because of our expertise and market knowledge.
The Information Management Analyst is responsible for assist on designing, developing, controlling, maintaining and supporting the optimal performance and security of databases, their accuracy and completeness following the business requirements for information, and assisting on information compilation, production of graphical material and Business Intelligence Reports. This is a Senior position, reports to Brazil and will oversee Peru and Chile.
- Assisting on designing and developing database architecture, data structures, tables, dictionaries and naming conventions for information systems projects and products.
- Designing, constructing, modifying, integrating, implementing and testing information management systems.
- Assisting on or conducting research and providing advice on the selection, application and implementation of information management tools.
- Programming inputs and output tools for information management systems.
- Developing and implementing data administration policy, documentation, standards, models and tools.
- Performing the operational establishment and preventive maintenance of backups, recovery procedures, and enforcing security and integrity controls.
- Performing auditing for assuring information completeness and accuracy of structures and tables in databases.
- Compiling information from databases or into databases to produce reports, maps and studies for clients.
- Assisting in training people and in communications for more efficient use of information management systems.
- Knowing, complying with, encouraging employees' compliance with procedures of the Health, Safety and Environment Management System, Code of Ethics and IT Security standards, assisting in the construction, implementation, evaluation and continuous improvement of these processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Engineering or others with specialization in IT and GIS applications
- Specialization courses in Data Science / Information Management, databases and systems management and programming. Preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge in: Analysis of Business Requirements and Processes, Data Science, Data Mining and Business Intelligence, Specialist System of Sample Database: AcQuire, Specialist System for Mineral tenement management: Landfolio (ex-Flex Cadastre), MS Tools: Excell, Power BI, SharePoint.
- Skills: Systemic perception / comprehension, Problem Solving, Self-Learning, Organization and planning, Productivity and compromise with results and team, Effective decision, Coordination of teamwork.
- Advanced level of English, desirable.
- IT tools/software/Math, Datasets.
- Genuine Care, Constructive resolution of conflicts, Sense of urgency, Cooperation / team working, Efficiency and quality, Self-Communication and Expression, Building internal networks.
The position offers a competitive remuneration package
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document