Ambatovy Nickel Cobalt operations in Madagascar is currently searching for an Advisor Mine Operations Training to utilize best practices to develop and deliver training for mine operations employees to enable them to develop the competency to perform their duties to the required mining operations standards of safety, quality and productivity.
Globe 24-7 in partnership with Ambatovy, is working together to source experienced and qualified talent for their existing world class lateritic nickel processing facilities and mining operation in Madagascar. Ambatovy is committed to create lasting prosperity for all stakeholders and contribute significantly to sustainable development in Madagascar.
The Advisor Mine Operations Training will assist Mine Operations Leaders in ensuring that employees are able to demonstrate and maintain these competencies on the job and to coach and advise local trainers to enhance their training skills.
- Develop, implement and maintain all mining operations training to ensure the national workforce is competent and able to perform their jobs to the required standard.
- Support the development / implementation of quality operational practices.
- Transfer knowledge, advise, coach and develop national operations trainers.
- Assessing operators through various stages of competency for competency progression.
- Conducting mobile equipment operations training programs on a variety of mining equipment.
- Review and recommend opportunities for improvement in mine training.
- Competency assessor for Mine Operations employees.
- Evaluate and assess local trainers.
- Minimum 10 yrs work experience as an operation and trainer in an Open Pit Mine.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma in Heavy Machinery Operations
- General Explosives Permit
- Certified Adult Education and Training Design and Delivery
- Direct experience assessing training needs and creating materials to fulfill those need
- Knowledge of health and safety standards.
- Excellent at creating high quality presentations using a variety of technologies.
- Bilingual: French and English (writtten and verbal essential)
- Experience working in a multicultural environment would be an asset.
The position offers a competitive remuneration package. Lodgings are modern and secure on a 7/3 weeks FIFO roster.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.