This is a leadership opportunity to work in an international manufacturing environment that requires advanced communication skills in Spanish and English, leadership and more than 10 years of general professional experience working with mechanical parts and/or machines production.
Our client is an international metal-mechanical company that provides heavy equipments to a variety of sectors. The company has selected Globe 24-7 Inc. as a recruitment partner to successfully source the mentioned position and add value to the wider recruitment strategy with market knowledge, trends and a previous track record in conducting similar searches.
The Manufacturing Manager coordinates activities of new bearings products in order to release for the production line. This position will be responsible for the organization of the activities concerning Manufacturing, Production and Project Departments. This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Responsible for reviewing customer specifications and evaluate impact in Manufacturing, prototype, serial production, etc.
- Responsible for releasing manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
- Establishes current and long-range objectives and plans for Manufacturing.
- Implements and adapts production and quality control.
- Develops and coordinates with HR department training plans to train Personnel for new Production.
- Provides guidance to the development of a manufacturing process plan, including personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, facility needs, and tooling and equipment needs.
- Reviews production and operating reports and directs the resolution of operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Maintains a working knowledge of new technologies which may improve operations, and develops recommendations accordingly.
- Coordinate the activities of the tool crib team and supervise the department's material stock (personal protection, tools and indirect material).
- Coordinate tests to the tools that will be used during production.
- Work closely and on time to help solve problems that already exist in production.
- Review current and planned material quotes for the manufacturing department
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Manufacturing process expertise in CNC, Turning, Milling, Drilling, Broaching, Grinding, Threading, Saw cutting, Heat Treating, Welding, Assembly parts
- Software: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, ERP
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- 10 years of general mechanical manufacturing experience
- 5 years of leadership experience
- Problem-solving and target oriented
- Travel Requirements: Travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time
The position offers a competitive remuneration package.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document