A well-known International Company is currently searching for an experienced Logistics Administrator to ensure Copper Cathode and Cobalt Hydroxide deliveries from plants in DRC and Zambia to warehouses in Zambia, Tanzania and South Africa, for further deliveries to ports in Asia.
ERG SALES Africa is part of ERG - a leading diversified natural resources producer with integrated mining, processing, energy, logistics and marketing operations. Eurasian Resources Group has a portfolio of production assets and development projects on four continents, being one of the major employers in the industry. Globally the Group is represented by over 80.000 employees.
To find out more, please visit www.eurasianresources.lu
Based in the Dubai office, with a close working relationship with the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia.
- Communicate with the plant loading team and transporter for loading of the cargo; monitor the movement to the Border. Once the material crosses the border and all purchase documents are in place and reconciled with the finance team. The stock needs to be updated into the ERP system
- Daily monitoring of the trucking reports any delays are to be reported immediately to the concerned teams
- Daily communication with Warehouses for new stock arrivals
- Ensure that stock in the ERP system is reported and reconciled with its current destination (Warehouse, Transit)
- Reconcile the Warehouse weights with the loading weights, report variances to the plant on a month basis
- Daily communication with the sales team, review the sales contracts and discuss the monthly delivery schedule
- Once the cargo is in the warehouse report the tonnage and grades to the sales team
- On the instruction of the sales team release the cargo in the ERP system and then reconcile stocks with the warehouse
Supplier Contract Management
- Review and Monitor the supplier agreements, use the suppler rates as validation when booking the supplier invoices into the ERP system
- Discuss with the supplier for renewal rates quarterly or annual, request quotes from competitors, and prepare a comparison to Operations manager for approval. Ensure that supplier rates are updated in the Logistics cost template
- Reconcile stocks on a weekly and monthly and report to management the Volume, Grade and Location
- Arrange the Insurance Declaration for the purchased cargo
- Collect and book all vendor invoices against the movements in the ERP system, pass to sales team for Sales Order validation. Once all is collected pass to finance for payment
- Practical knowledge of logistics (trucks, vessels, warehouses), sales admin support (contracts, invoices), MS Excel of a high level (Pivot, Vlookup, match, index)
- Experience of Logistics Administration in an International environment
- Experience of working in Mining or Logistics sector will be advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak Russian and French will be advantageous
The position offers a competitive remuneration package.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document