An International Company is currently searching for an experienced Tenement Specialist to provide expertise and support in their new business in Argentina.
Our client is looking for a motivated and versatile individual who wants to work in an exciting and dynamic environment. The team support world class mines and are now looking to develop new projects.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with competitors and other third parties.
- Leading the negotiation of access agreements and legal arrangements related to exploration and infrastructure development.
- Ensuring the company' interests are protected, and any legal objections are successfully resolved through negotiations with third parties.
- Ensuring high quality and researched submissions are lodged to ensure preservation of the client' tenement portfolio.
- Support of active projects by ensuring all tenement related matters are properly managed, and providing both specific and strategic land access advice to internal stakeholders
- Liaising with the Exploration & Project Generation teams, third parties and undertaking various tasks in connection with the maintenance of the client' tenement portfolio and the acquisition of new tenure.
- Ensuring the security, long term viability and successful management of the client' tenement portfolio.
- Strong analytical skills, good writing and language skills in both Spanish and English, a high degree of initiative and an ability to learn quickly are essential.
- A background in tenement management and/or legal contract negotiation is preferred.
- A law, geology or other degree is an advantage but not essential.
- Management experience in a team role preferred
The position offers a competitive remuneration package.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document