Globe 24-7 is an international leader in HR Consulting and Recruitment within the global mining and resources sector and has grown over the past few years throughout Asia Pacific, Africa, EME and the Americas. We are looking to expand our HR Consulting division with experienced HR professionals to work in our various global branches. Successful candidates will be responsible for the successful delivery of the Globe 24-7 HR Consulting business by developing and implementing HR Consulting solutions for new and existing clients throughout the global resources industry.
This role will take ownership of assigned Globe's HR consulting projects under the direction of the Manager, Global HR Consulting. This role is important to the success of the company's other divisions (recruitment and training consulting) and must work closely with these divisions where appropriate.
Specifically, the role will:
- Deliver HR consulting assignments on time and at the highest standard using the available resources and support that the company can offer
- Where required, provide support (research, reports, etc.) for consulting assignments not directly under the Senior Consultant's ownership.
- Where required, contribute to consulting proposals to help build out the scope, delivery plan, resource allocation, deliverables, timelines etc.
- Where required, participate in client (new & existing) calls & meetings to represent Globe's HR Consulting division to support the immediate remit and wider business objectives.
- Identify opportunities with new and existing clients to grow the Globe 24-7 HR Consulting business
- Ensure all communication with clients is professional & in line with the assignment to assist building credibility and develop a working relationship built on quality, trust and integrity
First and foremost, we look for enthusiastic and results driven people who love to work hard and can display the following skills and experience:
- Professional in Human Resources, Psychology or related career
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in human resources
- Experience in the mining, oil & gas or construction industry would be an asset
- Experience working in recruitment processes for mining companies is desirable
- Ability to successfully manage recruitment sources
- Knowledge of administrative processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (essential requirement)
- Minimum level of intermediate English (essential requirement)
- Flexible with a high capacity for influence and the ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
This position is a terrific opportunity to work in a growing company that rewards its staff and where all employees show mutual respect to one another no matter where they are in the world.
Career progression and development is important to us and you will have the opportunity to grow in your career through exposure to the global resources industry under strong management and leadership.
We work hard to succeed and take an honest and ethical approach to the way we conduct our business relying heavily on building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and candidates.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.