Business Development Consultant
Globe 24-7 is an international leader in HR Consulting and Recruitment within the global mining and resources sector and has grown over the past few years throughout Asia Pacific, Africa, EME and the Americas.
We are always looking to add experienced Business Development Consultants to our team to execute our growth strategy and deliver results in various regions around the globe. Successful candidates will be responsible for searching for new business opportunities to reach objectives as a part of the team and autonomously.
Reporting to the Manager, Global Business Development your responsibilities will be:
- Executing the business development strategy for the region as set by the company
- Managing existing clients and maintaining good working relationships
- Developing new clients and candidate contacts
- Working with clients to assist their Search needs as required
- Assisting in contract negotiations, employee offers & contract preparations as required
- Expanding Client Base through industry contacts, marketing campaigns, events etc
First and foremost, we look for enthusiastic and results driven people who love to work hard and can display the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in the international mining, oil & gas, energy or construction industry
- Passion and enthusiasm for Business Development
- Strong commitment to delivering results for both client and candidates
- Confidence to converse with personnel at all levels throughout the world
- Willingness to travel domestically and overseas as required
- High level of attention to detail
- Well-developed time management and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in a Recruitment Management system or database application.
This position is a terrific opportunity to work in a growing company that rewards its staff with generous retainers, outstanding & achievable commission structures and where all employees show mutual respect to one another no matter where they are in the world.
Career progression and development is important to us and you will have the opportunity to grow in your career through exposure to the global resources industry under strong management and leadership.
We work hard to succeed and take an honest and ethical approach to the way we conduct our business relying heavily on building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and candidates.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.