Globe 24-7 is an international leader in HR Consulting and Recruitment within the global mining and resources sector and has grown over the past few years throughout Asia Pacific, Africa, EME and the Americas.
We are always looking to add experienced Recruitment Consultants to our team to execute our growth strategy and deliver results in various regions around the globe. Successful candidates must be able to successfully work on multiple open positions with tight deadlines as part of a team as well as autonomously.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Work directly with internal clients of contracting companies
- Track candidates previously interviewed and selected by clients
- Conduct candidate searches on various sources of recruitment
- Assist in the creation and modifications of job descriptions
- Design of customized questionnaires per role
- Presentation of weekly progress reports and creation of weekly work plans
- Filter candidates according to established profiles
First and foremost, we look for enthusiastic and results driven people who love to work hard and can display the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in recruitment and selection
- Experience in the mining, oil & gas or construction industry would be an asset
- Experience working in recruitment processes for mining companies is desirable
- Ability to successfully manage recruitment sources
- Knowledge of administrative processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (essential requirement)
- Minimum level of intermediate English (essential requirement)
- Flexible with a high capacity for influence and the ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
This position is a terrific opportunity to work in a growing company that rewards its staff with generous retainers, outstanding & achievable commission structures and where all employees show mutual respect to one another no matter where they are in the world.
Career progression and development is important to us and you will have the opportunity to grow in your career through exposure to the global resources industry under strong management and leadership.
We work hard to succeed and take an honest and ethical approach to the way we conduct our business relying heavily on building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and candidates.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.