Our client - Chemours company - is an international, world class leader in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts, and chemical solutions. With 200 years of history and a focus on differentiated portfolio of premium products - Chemours helps customers respond to developed and developing market needs.
At Chemours, you will find sustainability in vision, its business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join Chemours and discover what it means when they say "We Are Living Chemistry".
Globe 24-7 has been selected to source the aforementioned position because of our expertise and market knowledge.
Corporate Sales Manager will focus on sales, business development and building long lasting relationships with customers. You will be participating in company's ambitious growth plans within the mining market in Mexico.
- Delivering sales volume and contribution goals for assigned product lines by region
- KPI's: Volume targets & Variable contribution targets for each assigned product line
- Delivering cash goals for assigned accounts
- KPI's: Cash thru on time collection
- Building/managing customer relationships at all levels to ensure access to right people and strengthen cooperation
- KPI's: Ensure access to key customers to continuously search for long term commercial relationships
- Coordinating internal resources to ensure customer centricity in everything we do.
- KPI's: Clearly communicate customer needs on volumes, deliveries, payment terms, logistical & technical support
- Establishing contractual relationships (where practical) with key customers
- KPI's: Target multiyear contracts for 50-80% of product line volume
- Degree in Engineering field (Chemical, Industrial, Civil etc)
- Minimum 5 years of sales/business development experience in the chemical, mining, industrial or related industry
- Fluent English
- Passion and enthusiasm for sales, confidence to converse with customers at all levels and ease to build professional relationships
- Strong commitment to delivering results and achieving target
- Willingness to travel domestically
- High level of attention to detail
- Well-developed time management and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
The position offers a competitive remuneration package.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document